Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tumbledrop Iphone


I know I said I wasn't on board with iphone games, but here comes another to prove me wrong. Tumbledrop is the work of Hayden Scott-Baron, and is a port of an earlier game of the same name for the web. It was made in Unity and it is slick slick slick! Bright colors, cute sounds and art, and best of all a simple touch control scheme that doesn't feel forced on the iphone at all.

The game is simple: touch shapes, they disappear. Try to get the star to land on the ground and not in the water. You can play the web version for free, but I highly recommend the iphone version. There are three times as many levels (60 up from 20), with more promised in a free update. Best of all it can be had for 99 cents, down temporarilly from it's usual (and still well worth it) price of $1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment