Monday, January 25, 2010

Back To Work!

The title says it all. Today is the first day of my new job at Adultswim.com. I haven't worked since mid december, so this is both exciting and a little sad I guess. But as much as I loved not working, I think I love working more. I'm the kind of person who needs to have a job. Anyway I want to make sure it's ok for me to post pictures of the new office. If it is I'll have some up ASAP.

I've been neglecting posting because I was in Augusta all weekend with the Lady, but I've also been working on two actual article posts that I haven't finished. I'll try to get one of them up in the next couple days. Since most of today is going to be spend getting settled, I'll at least try to get some cool links up this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog...but then, you are my son! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete